1 / 1 Picture by: Violet
Broccoli with Almonds and Lemon Butter
Serves : 4
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 60g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 30g slivered or flaked almonds
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Steam or boil broccoli until tender; approximately 4 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, zest and almonds. Toss with hot broccoli, then serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!