2 people made this
A delicious chocolate indulgence.
1 packet (250g) Nice biscuits
2/3 cup glazed cherries
1 teaspoon cherry brandy essence
1 cup (90g) dessicated coconut
1 can (395g) condensed milk
2 tablespoons copha
200g cooking chocolate
- Crush the ‘Nice’ biscuits finely.
- Chop the glazed cherries into small pieces.
- Melt the copha and cooking chocolate together in a saucepan.
- Combine the crushed ‘Nice’ biscuits, chopped glazed cherries, cherry brandy essence, coconut and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix together.
- Shape the mixture into small, bite size balls.
- Dip these balls into the melted choc-copha mix and set on a tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge until the chocolate on the outside has hardened.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate