Christmas Icecream Cake
1 person made this
It's too hot for a Christmas pudding, so we've gone for our own Aussie version of a Christmas Icecream Cake
1 x 2ltr Icecream - Chocolate
1 x 2ltr Icecream - Vanilla
1 x Container Chocolate Topping
1 x Multipack Cadbury Flake, crushed
200gm Dried Apricots, Chopped Finely
1/2 cup Apricot Liquor
- Soften the Vanilla icecream.
- Tip the Vanilla Icecream into a large bowl. Stir until soft (not runny).
- Mix through the Dried Apricots and 1/2 the packet of crushed Flakes.
- Pour into a springform tin. Pour a generous amount of chocolate topping over and using a fork, lightly swirl through the icecream mix. Freeze until firm.
- Soften the chocolate icecream.
- Tip into a large bowl and stir until soft (not runny). Add the remainig crushed Flakes and stir through.
- Pour into the springform tin, on top of the firm Vanilla icecream. Pour a generous amount of chocolate toppnig over it and using a fork, lightly swirtl through the icecream mix. Freeze until firm.
- Serve on a hot Christmas day.
- Variations on the ingredients can be made, depending on your family's favourite chocolates, etc.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate