1 / 1
2 people made this
No time, no energy? This quick and tasty recipe is perfect for those tired from work as it takes literally 5 mins to prepare.
1 good tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of oregano (dried)
1 cooked chicken breast - leftover chicken from previous night's dinner would be perfect
1 serving of rice
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat in a small frying pan.
- Add the oregano and heat until the butter begins to froth.
- Break the chicken breast into the pan, add seasoning to taste and a pinch of brown sugar.
- Brown the sugar then add a splash of soy sauce.
- Add the rice, once rice is mixed in with the chicken break in the egg.
- Mix egg in with the rice and chicken.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate