1 / 1 Picture by: Molly
Broccoli Sultana Salad
- 400g broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Combine the broccoli, onions, sultanas and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yoghurt, orange juice and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!