2 people made this
A simple recipe to make cute edible snowman. Enjoy!
1 bag of marshmallows
65g of butter
Sweets to decorate such as m&ms, smarties, sprinkles and choc chips.
Extra time:15min ›
- Melt the marshmallows and butter on low heat.
- Add enough popcorn so mixture covers it well. Let mixture cool.
- When cool enough to handle shape 3 different sized balls from mixture. ( Large, medium and small)
- Arrange balls together to make a snowman shape.
- Use sweets to decorate - the kids love helping with this!
- Refrigerate until firm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate