- Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Peel and chop the shallots and the garlic. Trim and thinly slice the zucchini.
- Heat 1½ tablespoons oil in a frying pan, add the shallots, garlic and zucchini, stir to coat with oil, then fry for 4 minutes until slightly softened. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the boiling stock, return to the boil then stir in the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes, until the stock is absorbed.
- Chop the mint and put aside. Heat the remaining olive oil in a small frying pan. Stir in the prawns and heat through gently.
- Add the prawns and mint to the couscous, stir and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve accompanied by a side dish of harissa, if using.
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING:
good source of vitamins B group, C, E and folate, and iron.
If you like spicy food, you will enjoy harissa, a fiery sauce made with red chillies, garlic and olive oil. Harissa can be found in Middle Eastern food shops, some Asian grocers, and larger supermarkets.