1 / 1 Picture by:
Broad bean, prawn and feta salad
- 500g frozen broad beans
- 200g feta cheese
- 500g peeled cooked prawns
- For the dressing
- 1 large lemon
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- A small bunch of mint
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation:20min › Cook:6min › Ready in:26min
- Put a kettle of water on to boil. Put the beans into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse the beans, then drain again.
- Dice the cheese into a shallow salad bowl; add the beans.
- To make the dressing, halve the lemon and squeeze one half to give 2 tablespoons juice. Mix with the olive oil, then peel the garlic and crush it into the dressing. Chop enough mint to give 2 tablespoons, and put a few sprigs aside for a garnish. Whisk the chopped mint into the dressing, then add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Arrange the prawns in the bowl and pour over the dressing. Serve with mint sprigs and wedges cut from the remaining half lemon.
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING:
good source of vitamins B group, C and E, and calcium
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!