Zucchini Capsicum Farfalle
- 280g farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Cook farfalle according to packet instructions and then drain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, gently cook the zucchini, capsicum and onion in olive oil until tender. Toss cooked farfalle with vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
Used different ingredients. This is another versatile recipe; throw in whatever you like, can't go wrong. I enjoy it best during the summer months with a variety of slightly warmed cherry tomatoes picked fresh from the garden. Great recipe, thanks. - 29 Sep 2008
Used different ingredients. I added fresh garlic, and used zuccini and red and yellow sweet capsicums for the veggies. A great side dish for chicken. - 29 Sep 2008
Used different ingredients. Using a combination of the previous two reviewers, I added some minced garlic and 1/2 green capsicum (sliced). After sauting the veggies, I added a splash of chicken stock and then a splash of white wine. Once heated, I poured all over the pasta. An okay, economical meal. If I had made this with a main dish, I might have recieved it a little better but since I made this as a quick lunch for my daughter and I - I found it lacking in flavour and a little "dry." - 29 Sep 2008