Watermelon Lime Fizz
- 900g watermelon
- 250ml of sparkling white wine or champagne
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons of mint to garnish
- sugar syrup to taste
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Chill watermelon overnight in the fridge.
- Place watermelon, sparkling wine, lime juice and rind and process in the blender until smooth.
- Add cooled sugar syrup to taste (to make sugar syrup - 2 parts sugar and 1 part water. Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and add sugar. Remove from heat once sugar is melted, cool and bottle).
- Pour into long glasses or martini glasses and serve immediately, garnished with mint springs.
Made it more kid friendly. I changed the champagne/white wine to Sparkling White Grape Juice - 12 May 2010
Can you use sparkling water instead of alcohol? - 11 May 2010