1 person made this
A perfect and easy scrambled eggs-type recipe for that late night snack after you've been drinking.
1/2 red capsicum, diced
1/2 green capsicum, diced
1 onion, diced
1 tomato, diced
2 rashers bacon, diced
4 mushrooms, diced (if desired)
salt and pepper
dash of milk
- Fry the bacon and all the vegies except for the tomato on high heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the vegies have softened, add the tomato and stir for a minute.
- Lower the heat to medium.
- Add the eggs and dash of milk, stir constantly so that the eggs don't stick.
- Serve hot with anything you desire at the time.
Very nice any time of the day.
- 04 May 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate