1 / 1 Picture by:
Ginger Beer and Pineapple Punch
Nicola Queensland, Australia
- 1 tin (850ml) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (750ml) good ginger beer (like Bundaberg)
- 1/2 an ice cube tray of tea ice cubes
- a handful of fresh mint sprigs
- fruit slices - like lime or orange
- the pulp from one large passionfruit (optional)
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- Pour it all into a jug, stir and serve immediately. Make sure each glass gets some tea ice cubes.
Great punch, particularly love the tea ice cubes!!! Everyone loved it, thank you! - 10 May 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!