1 person made this
Dried apricots give these more-ish biscuits a tang.
3/4 cup (185g) caster sugar
1 cup (125g)self-raising flour
1/3 cup (40g) plain flour
1 1/3 cups (165g) chopped dried apricots
2 tablespoons marmalade
Extra time:5min ›
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line 3 trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer.
- When light and fluffy, add marmalade, apricots and sifted flours.
- Roll mixture into 2 logs and wrap in cling wrap, chill 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and evenly slice into rounds 1/2 cm thick.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on tray 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate