Easy as chocolate fudge or rocky road
Serves : 12
- 2 x 175g blocks of dark cooking chocolate
- 1 x 400g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbs of butter
- For the rocky road, once fudge is cooked
- 150gm Lucky's mixed nuts
- 100gms of marshmallows
- 1x small bar of Turkish Delight chopped
- 50g of glazed cherries, chopped
Preparation:5min › Cook:4min › Extra time:2hours51min › Ready in:3hours
- To make the fudge; first, break up the 2 blocks of dark cooking chocolate into a large microwave safe bowl , then pour over the sweetened condensed milk and add the butter.
- Zap in the microwave on 60% power for 3 mins. Once finished remove from the microwave and stir to combine
- Pour into a greased slice dish and put into the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hrs.
- Slice and serve – enjoy!
- To make the rocky road; once the mix has come out of the microwave and has been stirred, add the nuts, marshmallows , Turkish Delight and the glazed cherries
- Stir to combine and the pour into a greased slice dish set in fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hrs.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy
Easy to make, yummy to eat. Five star rating. Excellent fudge. - 19 Jun 2010
omg - 20 May 2012
so easy and everyone loves it! - 24 Feb 2013