10 people made this
This pavlova is the best! Quick, easy and great dessert for when you have company! Virtually fail-proof!
4 egg whites
2 teaspoons vinegar
1 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons cornflour
Extra time:10min ›
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Beat the 4 egg whites with vinegar until stiff. Add 4 rounded teaspoon of the caster sugar and beat until the mixture looks ''dry''.
- Add half the remaining sugar gradually and beat until VERY stiff!
- Remove the beaters. Sift in the remaining sugar with cornflour and fold in carefully with a spoon.
- cover an oven tray with baking paper. Make a plate shape with the mixture on the tray and build up the edges with spoonfuls of the mix.
- Reduce oven temperature to 120 degrees celsius. And bake for around 20 mins.
- let cool & decorate with cream & fruit. YUMMMMY!!!!!!!!!
this is delicious and so easy! i agree with the name this is deliciously creamy!
- 19 May 2010
this was amazing! i thought it would be hard but it was one of the easiest things i have ever made(not to mention delicious!) i will definetely be making this again!!!
- 18 May 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate