1 / 1 Picture by:
- 6-7 slices bread - stale is best
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup (about 60g) chopped mature cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup (60g) plain flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin oil for frying
Preparation:40min › Cook:15min › Ready in:55min
- Place bread, garlic, cheese, basil and mint into food processor. Process until very fine crumbs, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll meat pieces into flour, shake off excess, dip into egg wash and then into crumb mixture, pressing firmly to coat meat.
- Place meat on plate and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour to set crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in pan and fry meat, turning often, until golden and cooked.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!