Mini M&M Biscuits
- 500g butter
- 1¼ cups caster sugar
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 cups self raising flour
- 2 x 250g pkts Mini M&Ms (or you can use more...depending on your chocolate addiction!)
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Extra time:5min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease and line 4 baking trays (I use Glad Bake)
- In the Kenwood mixer bowl cream butter, sugar and sweetened condensed milk together until light and creamy in texture.
- Add sifted flour and mix until well combined then stir in the Mini M&Ms.
- Using one tablespoon of mixture at a time, roll into balls
- Place balls of mixture onto prepared trays and flatten slightly with a fork, leaving lots of room for spreading
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until light golden.
- Allow to stand on the trays for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool
Altered ingredient amounts. Made only half the recipe (only had half the butter required). Used only 1/2 cup sugar, and one 160 gr packet of Mini M&M, which seemed plenty (so that would be 2 packs of 160 grams for the full recipe and only 1 c of sugar). I also didn't have SR Flour so I used 2.5 cups of Plain, 4 tsp of Baking Powder and 1 Tsp of Bicarb Soda (again for only half the recipe) and it seems to have done the trick. - 14 Feb 2010
yum - 07 Apr 2013
OMG I loved this recipe, tasted amazing and was fun to make. - 24 Aug 2012