8 people made this
This chewy, choc-toffee flavoured biscuit has been a family favourite for years. Easy to make and delicious.
100g white sugar
110g dark brown sugar
3ml vanilla essence
250g self raising flour
3 (35g) containers of mini M&Ms
- Beat butter and sugars until creamed.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift flour.
- Fold in sifted flour, Milo and M&Ms.
- Roll teaspoonfuls into balls.
- Place 5 cm apart on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 15 - 18 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
very easy to make. will be a winner with the kids.
- 09 Aug 2010
So simple with great chewy, milo flavour!!😍😍
- 13 Jun 2016
I litterally made these in 5 minutes, with an old friend coming over for coffee.
They were delicious..
Thank you very much for the recipe
- 12 May 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate