- 125g butter
- 100g white sugar
- 110g dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3ml vanilla essence
- 250g self raising flour
- 55g Milo
- 3 (35g) containers of mini M&Ms
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Beat butter and sugars until creamed.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift flour.
- Fold in sifted flour, Milo and M&Ms.
- Roll teaspoonfuls into balls.
- Place 5 cm apart on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 15 - 18 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
very easy to make. will be a winner with the kids. - 09 Aug 2010
I litterally made these in 5 minutes, with an old friend coming over for coffee. They were delicious.. Thank you very much for the recipe - 12 May 2010
Chewy and yummy!! I'm sure they'll be a big hit with the kiddies for christmas!! - 09 Dec 2009