1 / 1 Picture by: LynnInHK
Quick Black Bean Soup
- 2 (400g) tins black turtle beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) vegetable stock
- 250g tomato salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or plain yoghurt
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, stock, salsa and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
- Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and a sprinkling of green onion.
If you can't find tinned black turtle beans, use dried.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!