Super Easy, Slow Cooked Chicken and Vegetable Curry
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1 celery stick, chopped (including leaves)
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup fozen peas
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation:15min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours15min
- Brown chicken and onion in a frypan.
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and stir.
- Allow to cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high).
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
I was looking for a recipe to try out my new slow cooker and I came across this one, and I thought I would try it out. Very yummy, not to spicy and very morish. I never give anyone a 10, so I rate this as 8.5. Excellent..... - 30 Apr 2010