Super Easy, Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetable Curry
Serves : 4
- 1 Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 Celery Stick, chopped (including leaves)
- 1 Carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 Potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 Parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 Small Brown Onion, diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Cup Fozen Peas
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Tumeric
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 400mL Can Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Cup Water
Preparation:15min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours15min
- Brown chicken and onion in a frypan.
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and stir.
- Allow to cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high).
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
I was looking for a recipe to try out my new slow cooker and I came across this one, and I thought I would try it out. Very yummy, not to spicy and very morish. I never give anyone a 10, so I rate this as 8.5. Excellent..... - 30 Apr 2010