1 / 1 Picture by: Katch22
- 4 lamb shanks
- ½ 230g jar Kraft Eggplant & Garlic Deli Spread
- 1 brown onion thinly sliced
- ½ tbs baby capers
- 1 tbs (GFresh) Yeeros Seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper steak seasoning
- 500ml beef stock with garlic
- Garlic Sauce
- 100g natural European yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried dill tops
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation:15min › Cook:3hours › Ready in:3hours15min
- Rub lamb shanks with Yeeros Seasoning, pepper steak seasoning and olive oil place in cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large jug mix well and pour over lamb shanks.
- Cook on high 3 hours or on Low for 6 hours
- To make the garlic sauce, place all ingredients in a small bowl mix together, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate until needed.
- Serve shanks on top of mashed potato, spoon some of the eggplant & garlic casserole sauce on top then drizzle garlic sauce over the top.
This recipe has been edited to include names of ingredients more familiar to Australian and New Zealand cooks.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!